Hi Guys, I’m Dan, Director and Co-Founder of London College of Style, licensed Career Coach & Personal Style Coach.
I’m so proud in LCS as a whole, and personally LCS has been a large part of my life’s work to date!
Founded over decade ago with just a handful of initial students, LCS is now ‘the’ first choice accredited training provider for thousands of ambitious stylists, interior designers and colour analysts.
Our USP was clear from the start: to design an innovative and transformative approach which included entrepreneurial skills mindset, business skills and opportunity for realistic potential for SUCCESS – and it works!
I’ve had a colourful and diverse career, but one that had three recurrent themes;
– self-development & mindset
– fashion & style
I now teach on personal & fashion styling, mindset and business mentoring and am Director of Creative Education for the College.
– I grew up in a small coastal island and came to London from humble beginnings at the age of 20. I love London city dwelling combined with international travel.
– I became an entrepreneur at the age of 26 when I won dragon investment for my first business. I launched several successful business and have been a fashion editor for two magazines.
– My first degree is in psychology and counselling, with a post grad training in integrative psychotherapy (CBT & Humanistic therapist). I am now an accredited Career Coach.
– My best life is being able to work for myself, world travel, time for mediation and self care, prosperity and self-expression.
– Travelling internationally, I am happiest found in a handicraft market or sipping pina colada with a sea view or lost in book (aren’t we all). I believe that best life holiday mindset can be part of your daily life.
– I am proud dog day to Leo the Coton de Tulear
– I studied menswear design at at Central St Martins which at the time felt like being at Hogwarts.
– Most career shifters fail due to lack of mindset and psychology; this may be lack of self-belief, lack resilience to deal with knock-backs, understanding why we procrastinate, dealing with imposter syndrome and or being aware of our internal energy
– I’ve worked with celebs like Daniel Radcliffe, Sir Ben Kingsley, James Morrison, and Game of Thrones stars and appeared in Vogue and British GQ.
– I LOVE my job!