Social Media Content Manager
ROLE: Social Media Content Manager
START DATE: Immediate
HOURS: Full time, Mon to Fri, 09:00 to 18:00 (40 hours per week with flexible working)
PROBATION PERIOD: 3 months
23 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company Pension *
- Personal development training budget *
* Subject to the successful completion of probation period
- Complimentary London Fashion Week & Art Gallery tickets
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
Based in the heart of London, LCS is a global leader in creative training. We specialise in transformative education, offering personalised courses in Fashion, Makeup, Photography, Interior Design and Personal Styling; and bespoke customer experience training to established brands.
The London College of Style has a global reputation for being one of the world’s learning schools in Fashion and Style with over 1,500 graduates from all over the world advance their career through study and development in personal and fashion styling courses.
Our campus is based in Bloomsbury, Central London but our HQ where you will be principally based is in Windsor Berkshire, although we are also open to some flexible working.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Social Media & Content Manager to join our team in Windsor, Berkshire.
The individual will have a solid foundation of experience in implementing social media plans for a brand or business, from content creation to driving brand awareness. As an innovator in social media, you will be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for creating exciting and relevant content, and community participation.
The Social Media & Content Manager will develop pioneering social footprints and be the go-to point for content and inspiration. Thinking creatively and planning strategies you will be responsible for listening, researching, coordinating, implementing and analysing social marketing initiatives as part of the digital and integrated marketing activity.
The role will own the day to day social media activity for LCS accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and blog), including the creation of more extensive digital content, copywriting, influencer outreach and community engagement.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Own and develop the social content calendar and work with key stakeholders and external partners to plan, curate and create fresh and fun content to sustain community growth and high fan engagement.
- Structure and conduct engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels as a means to spark positive interactions for the brand to help drive awareness.
- Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts and influencers.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new course releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Flawless execution, protecting and enhancing the brand with total consistency across all digital content channels.
You will have:
- A degree in Marketing, Journalism or Social Media.
- At least 3-years work experience in a Fashion related or creative brand or marketing agency/social media function.
- Comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms, trends and tools.
- Demonstrable experience of content creation, advertising, copywriting, public relations and brand marketing, proofreading and editing skills.
- A strong desire to learn and progress within digital marketing.
- An interest in fashion and creative industries is preferable.
So, if this sounds like you, email your latest CV to email@example.com , with any supporting documents and a brief explanation as to why you’re suited to the role.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.
A recognised path for aspiring creatives to kick start their careers
LCS created by industry professionals as a centre of excellence for all things fashion, creative and style
LCS delivered fashion, styling and colour workshops with bespoke materials of extremely high quality to our full line collection boutique employees and management across London and Europe. LCS was very accommodating to our needs delivering successful on-brand training experiences.
With impressive fashion industry leaders at the helm of LCS, we expect great things to come not to mention plenty of Rachel Zoe’s and Philip Bloch’s in the making.
We have had the pleasure of taking on students from LCS for the past few seasons and hopefully many more, supporting us backstage as well as front of house for Fashion Scout Shows. The students were amazing and great to work with, receiving fantastic feedback from our team as well as all our designers.
A Brit School for people who want to be Stylists.